Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Update

OK, so my latest thoughts on the State of Red Sox Nation:

1. Roger Clemens is an asshole, and I'm glad he chose the Yankees. We don't need a fat, 45-year-old has-been. That's why we got rid of David Wells.

2. I have a bet with my dad (Yankees fan)...dinner at a fine steakhouse is on the line. If the Yankees win the AL East, I'm paying. Their closer has certainly been lights-out so far this season. I hope the sarcasm came through in that last sentence.

3. Julio Lugo - how about some offense?

4. Josh Beckett - has some great stuff. Add that to 8+ runs almost every start, and we have the making of a 20 game winner this season.

5. I couldn't really think of a fifth point I wanted to make, but 5 is a good number. So...the Yankees still suck.

4 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

"Yankees Suck" is going to have a whole new meaning:

Why, at almost 45 Years Old, is Roger Clemens still trying to pitch, as last year, he was beginning to run out of Natural Gas , but not all that artificial "Rocket Fuel"?

Erica?
I was reading a recent article on his "Enhancements" & what they're doing to him;

With the amount of Testosterone he takes, he seems to grow a beard every other Inning;

This creates a condition whereby a lot of this Testosterone converts into Estrogen, & can lead to Same Sex Attraction Syndrome;

Why Roger says that he misses all the camaraderie, may be cover for missing a # of young men;

Roger "Retired" in '03 @ end of the World Series;

Andy Pettite joins the Astros-Roger followed;

Andy joined the Yankees-Roger came out of "Retirement" & is back in The Bronx;

TV Camera on Yankees Dugout, shows Pettite & Jeter, as overjoyed as 13 Year Old Girls(I wonder if they enjoyed being "Rogered", the 1st time around);

I witnessed Roger falling twice on the mound in '01 & it was not a pretty sight;

He has accomplished everything he's wanted to do. Becoming the GAYEST Pitcher in Baseball, is not something to be proud of;

One begins to wonder if Clemens was the source of the Piazza Rumors?

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

David Wells, at least, is NATURALLY Fat:

@ least he didn't hit(On Derek).

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Erica said...

Michael,

Roger Clemens is the missing puzzle piece that will lead me to victory over my father - Sox win the AL East in a landslide :)

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Michael Leggett said...

It was closer-No Thanks to Eric Gagne'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home